Sunday, March 20, 2005

K-Fed...Is There Anything He Can't Do?

Saturday Night Live really hasn't meant much to me in the past few years, save for any sketch that features Horatio Sanz and a fake mustache, but last night's show with The Kutcher had a couple great moments; namely a faux commercial for Federline Underwear ("I look like I might stink, yo..."),


and a performance by Gwen Stefani, Eve, and 4 Harajuku dancers that looked like something out of a really good pervy dream of mine.



Speaking of Gwen, I can't believe how under-appreciated her album is. I can understand how some people are turned off by how cartoony she kinda is, but that record is chock full of really great pop songs and beats. Anyone I've played cuts from that record for ends up surprised how good it is.

No comments: