Saturday, April 01, 2006

Non-Stop Morrissey & The Smiths For Free All Weekend Long.


All this weekend, Sirius is celebrating the release of the new Morrissey album by programming it''s "First Wave" Channel 22 with nothing but Smiths and Mozza music.

I'm a big Sirius fan, and enjoy my receiver in the car, but I really love the fact that I can listen to the zillions of music channels online.

Here's a link to a free online trial of SIRIUS'commercial-free music channels that lasts for 3 days, long enough for you to enjoy the Smiths stuff. No credit card required.

Don't be surprised if you hear some old fossils from NYC radio while you are flipping around stations, like Carol Miller from WPLJ/WNEW, Meg Griffin from WPIX/K-Rock/WFUV, and my fave, Larry The Duck from WLIR/WDRE.

No comments: