Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Slow Runner Is Controlling My Brain.

Ever get a song stuck in your head so deeply, you start thinking it might be taking over your brain? I've got that going on this week with "You're In Luck" by Slow Runner. Usually when that happens it makes me kind of nuts, but I love this song so much, I'm actually thinking a brain-takeover isn't that bad.

Slow Runner - "You're In Luck" mp3 buy

I see that Slow Runner is coming our way on an excellent bill also featuring the Sam Roberts Band (whom we LOVED at Mercury Lounge last month with The Stills) and The Damnwells:

June 9 - Indianapolis, IN - Radio Radio tix
June 10 - Cleveland Heights, OH - Grog Shop
June 12 - Hoboken, NJ - Maxwell's tix
June 13 - Arlington, VA - IOTA Club & Cafe
June 15 - Philadelphia, PA - World CafeLive
June 16 - South Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
June 17 - Cambridge, MS - T.T. the Bear's Place

I just may have to show up at Maxwell's and hand my brain over personally.

No comments: