Monday, July 03, 2006

Gil Mantera's Fourth Of July Gift To You.

from the Gil Mantera's Party Dream MySpace Blog:

Dear Fans,

You guys should be psyched... I have been real busy in my off-time working hard to get good at MySpace and I think I'm almost up there with some of the greats (Billy Corgan, Tegan and Sara, Panic! At The Disco, the list goes on...). A lot of folks have told me that they love that goddamn Fleetwood Mac cover song we do live more than the original... shit, more than any of OUR original songs! So, I did a little homestyle recording on my own, mixed it, and slapped that puppy up on the Gil Mantera's Party Dream MySpace page for you all to enjoy this 4th of July.


Yours Truely,

Gil Mantera

Gil Mantera's Party Dream - "Dreams" mp3 buy

Gil Mantera's Party Dream Website

No comments: