Sunday, September 18, 2005

Photo Wrap-Up of a Few of My Fave CMJ Shows

The Rosebuds at Lincoln Center:



The Most Serene Republic at the Arts & Crafts showcase at Hiro Ballroom:



My homeboys (literally...until recently a couple of these guys lived up the street from me) Thursday at the Fuse party at Webster Hall:


Tom Vek at the KRCW "Morning Becomes Eclectic" live broadcast at Sony Sound Studios (see & hear the whole streaming set here):



Say Hi To Your Mom @ Ace Of Clubs:















Icelandic mood-meisters Worm Is Green @ Pianos:
















The heavy and nutty Square Johns @ CBGB:















Blackalicious @ the KEXP broadcast from the Museum of Television & Radio:














And this guy, just by being at Matador's record release shindig for The Double at The Frying Pan, easily makes him the hippest dog in Manhattan:















A special thank you to my peeps at ASCAP, Fuse and Matador for providing open bars and drink tickets that made every street I crossed on Thursday night feel like my own personal giant game of Frogger.

No comments: