Thursday, July 14, 2005

She Left His Amplifier...

The dB's have reformed and are playing out!



Naturally, they are playing two shows at Maxwell's when I'm in L.A., (and with my luck two more at the Troubadour as soon as I'm back here...). Damn, I wish I was gonna be around for those shows. Maybe I can pray to the reunion gods for a dB's/Bongos double bill down the road.

Mister Snitch is spearheading a campaign to pitch using the Jersey City Medical Building to the makers of the next Batman movie...and why not?

I'm in the middle of reading Chuck Klosterman's Killing Yourself To Live, his travelogue of a road trip to various spots around the country where important people in rock have died. Like his previous books and his column in Spin, it's funny and interesting. Productshop NYC says his readings/book-signings are worth showing up to, and has his book tour dates here.

No comments: