Monday, March 12, 2007

SXSW Party Invites And Downloads

I'm getting ready to leave for Austin for SXSW, or "South By", as my friends who are so busy they must conserve two syllables whenever possible call it...but extrawack! will be in the hands of a bunch of guest bloggers whose tastes in music and pop-culture I trust, so this week oughta be fun here.

Before I split, here are a few more downloads from bands I'm hoping to catch:

Le Meu Le Purr - "Concrete Butterfly" mp3

Dirty Fuzz - "Love's A Gun" mp3

Roommate - "New Steam" mp3

The Hedrons - "Heatseeker" mp3

...and for kicks, here's a gallery of SXSW party invites that have caught my eye...click on each to enlarge:















And if you happen to see me in Austin, please strongly encourage me not to go for seconds at the free BBQ table...thanks.

No comments: