Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chantal from Morningwood...Ringtonin' With Chamillionaire.

If you live in the USA, I guarantee you caught Morningwood in one way or another this year. You may have seen them on MTV or Fuse, or online where their video for "Nth Degree" was voted tops for '06. You may have caught them on one of their trips around the States with The Sounds, Head Automatica, or Rock Kills Kid, or maybe you saw them at The Greek in L.A. opening for The Go-Go's or on Letterman. And I'm sure, whether you know it or not, you heard their music in a TV commercial or two.

Chantal Claret, frontwoman and head 'Wood, checks in from the Left Coast after completing demos for their next long-player to let us know how she summed up the year:

1. What was your favorite song of 2006?

"Ridin' Dirty" - Chamillionaire (it's my ringtone, and now I never answer my phone)

2. What was your favorite album of 2006?


OURS!!

3. What was your favorite live show of 2006?


ALL OF OURS!!

4. What was your favorite thing about 2006?


meeting my lovely boyfriend.

5. What is your biggest wish for 2007?


making another record and buying me some real estate

Chantal's blog.

Morningwood on MySpace.

Morningwood - "New York Girls" mp3 buy

A girl named Arielle performing "Nth Degree":



...and the actual awesome video:

No comments: